Re: Europa-List: Re: Who has fuel pipe experiences I can use on Europa-

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Who has fuel pipe experiences I can use on Europa-
From: K BURNS <kjburns@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:12:20
Bill,=0A=0AMany thanks for your kind-offer, I have just picked up a hydra
ulic beuty from =0AIvor in Kent (We are-living between Gatwick and Redhil
l) ,If you have any =0Apictures of how you are doing your fuel system I wou
ld welcome more ideas, I am =0Ausing Veratube 3/8" aluminium for the bulk o
f the runs, will use Europa tap, =0Awith 1 facet filter screwed in to each
inlet , and pump forward of the =0Atap-,which will face forward-, and g
ascolator on front firewall ( the cheap one =0Afrom LAS is actualy very nic
e in the flesh) .=0A=0AI am considering flexable connections from tank ...i
f I use aeroquipe 666 I will =0Athen need to re-work the Europa fittings us
ing screw in 1/4 x 3/8" npt coupler =0Awhere the water drain pipe is reduxe
d in and transfer the pipe extention (water =0Adrain kit) on to the alumini
um machined outlet (as this is a push on outlet I am =0Aconsidering either
very short rubber hose over nylon or /brass elbow looking =0Abown onto drai
n valve fittings.=0A=0AI intend to add a "bow"--to both feed and return
 pipes to allow for flex/ =0Amovement in case of a/c breakage!=0A=0AFirewal
l forward will probably be aeroquipe 666 (it has carbon content to avoid
=0Astatic discharge to outer ss sheath that creates pin hole leakes) .=0A
=0AMy engine installation planned is for 80 hp 912 not the 914 (But still h
aving =0Athoughts about selling my engine and going 914 as the firewall for
ward kit is =0Aactualy cheaper).=0A=0APS my current a/c is not quite as exo
tic as yours but similar concept (should be =0Afinished re-build and transi
tion to G soon see pic, HB-21)=0A=0ARegards=0A=0AKevin Burns=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A
----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: "Bill &amp; Sue" <Billandsue@billbell.c
o.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Monday, 31 January, 2011 14:2
6:18=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: Who has fuel pipe experiences I can use on
ue@billbell.co.uk>=0A=0AKevin,=0AI have a flaring tool and I'm part way thr
ough installing my fuel system at the =0Amoment (914 trigear too). It seems
 easy enough to use, and you are welcome to =0Aborrow it if you live locall
y or can wait long enough for me to finish this bit!=0AI'm between Milton K
eynes and Aylesbury 01296 689165.=0A=0A=0ARegards=0A=0ABill=0A=0Ado not arc
hive=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronic
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, L
=======