Re: Europa-List: aileron to wing attachment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: aileron to wing attachment
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:31:08
I had the same issue. I think I trimmed most of the excess from the outboard
end. I can't remember if I trimmed any from the inboard. The bolt at the
inboard end has to be flush with the flange after the bolt is bonded in, so
trim carefully on that end if you have to.

I believe the clearance between the flap and aileron is mentioned in the
manual, 3-5mm I think.