Re: Europa-List: Classic Rudder build manual?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classic Rudder build manual?
From: duanefamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 01:26:32

Graham,    since you are addressing this mod, I have a quick question......
..since I have incorporated this mod during my build, it has been awhile si
nce dealing with it.......but now I have to make adjustments to try and ach
ieve the 30' deflection on each side and have only been able to reach about
 20' on each side.....any suggestions?

Mike