Re: Europa-List: Classic Rudder build manual?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classic Rudder build manual?
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 00:18:21
Pete=0Ayes,you omit the bottom rudder horn.=0AWhat instructions do you have
 for my system? Do you have the Classic push rod =0Amount that fits in the
rudder?=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom:
Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASen
t: Tuesday, 28 December, 2010 22:21:44=0ASubject: Europa-List: Classic Rudd
er build manual?=0A=0AHi folks,=0A=0AI'm incorporating Graham's tail-wheel
mod, and require the push-rod bracket =0AClassic rudder build manual sectio
n.   =0A=0A=0AI'd be grateful for a softcopy if anyone has one handy.  I tr
ust that the =0AClassic manual also specifies the distance from the bottom
of the rudder. =0A=0AAlso, I assume the lower rudder horn build step is omi
tted(?).=0A=0ACheers and thx!=0APete=0AA239 .... finally getting this ball