Re: Europa-List: Covered trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Covered trailer
From: K BURNS <kjburns@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 03:20:15
Nigel,=0A=0ANeed trailer to re-organise my wee factory,=0A-m, lady return
s after Christmas and-I want to reduce the shock of Epoxy warming =0Anext
 to heaters, Glasscloth snuggled against radiators and boxes of bits being
=0Asorted in to groups on the coffee table using curry tuppaware-recyclin
g,(back to =0Awork now after the food poisoning) -removing the wings-fr
om the living room =0Ashould do it!=0ASupose I could just fit a high level
-TV,s so she can see it over-wings!=0AFinished insulating garage, now l
ets see who,s-finished with their-space =0Aheaters?=0A=0AKevin=0A=0A=0A
=0A________________________________=0AFrom: nigel henry <gbupa@hotmail.com>
=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Thursday, 23 December, 2010 23:47:
22=0ASubject: RE: Europa-List: Covered trailer=0A=0AI think Kevin is openin
g a factory ! lol -Merry Christmas xxx - -=0A=0A> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2
t: Covered trailer=0A> To: europa-list@matronics.com=0A> =0A> --> Europa-Li
st message posted by: K BURNS <kjburns@btinternet.com>=0A> =0A> Hi all and
merry Christmas,=0A> =0A> I-would like-more space in my workshop, so I
am looking to buy a covered =0A>trailer =0A>=0A> to store wings etc while w
orking on other parts,- Europa special trailer would =0A=0A> be perfect ,
 failing that if anyone is disposing of any suitable storage =0A>trailer
=0A>=0A> I would be interested, or if you are not using yours over winter c
ould I hire =0A>it =0A>=0A> ?=0A> =0A> Many thanks=0A> =0A> Ke====