Europa-List: Seats

Subject: Europa-List: Seats
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:32:24

I am at the point of installing seats.=C2- I notice that Wicks has a seat
 available for a reasonable price.=C2- Has anyone used any of the pre-man
ufactured seats?=C2- If so, which ones and how pleased are you?=C2- I h
ave talked to a couple of people who can make them, and have seen several p
osts from people who have carved their own.=C2- If I do buy one, I may wa
nt to replace it with a custom fit seat in the future.=C2-

I have used Zolotone on the interior, so am fairly close to flying.=C2- I
 primarily want something fast and easy.

Jim Puglise

A-283, XS - painted and cleaning up lots of details