Europa-List: RR Photos

Subject: Europa-List: RR Photos
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:08:18

I put together a short article on the 2010 fly-in and Tony is working very
hard to get it ready for the December newsletter.=C2- I also took a numbe
r of photos but I am not happy with them.=C2- If anyone else has photos t
hat would be suitable for the newsletter, could you forward them to Tony Wi
ckins at tonywickens@btconnect.com ?=C2- I am sending mine to him but if
anyone has anything better, it would be appreciated.=C2- He needs a suita
ble caption and the identity of the photographer.=C2-

Thanks!

Jim Puglise (only a couple of more months and I will be flying)