RE: Europa-List: NSI CAP 140 IFA prop maintenance and spares

Subject: RE: Europa-List: NSI CAP 140 IFA prop maintenance and spares
From: Bob Fairall <Bob.Fairall@fairalls.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:56:33

Hi Bob,

Try LAA Inspector - Dave Charlesworth ........ DCHARLESWORTH3@aol.com / +44 7876
745986

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Bob Panther
Sent: 04 November 2010 13:55

Hello group,

I'm a would be Europa owner and am considering buying a plane with a
Rotax  912 engine and an NSI CAP140 IFA prop.

I know little about Europa's (other than they look good, fly well,  and
have very loyal owners,) and I know even less about this prop, other
than I had heard a rumour that spares/ servicing might be a problem for
UK owners.  Any info on servicing, spares, pre-purchase checking  (and
anything else I should know) would be appreciated.

Apologies if this question has been answered somewhere in the archive
(I'm still learning how to drive this site)

Thanks (in anticipation)

Bob