Re: Europa-List: Singleton Firewall and Pushrod Rudder Drive Mods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Singleton Firewall and Pushrod Rudder Drive Mods
From: John Heykoop <john.heykoop@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 23:10:25
Hi Dave

I too am preparing an application for a Permit to Fly for my XS Mono and
I had the same queries regarding the Singleton mods.

I asked Andy Draper for clarification and he confirmed that for the XS
Mono both are Repeat Mods. I was told to use 10410 as the mod number for
the Phenolic Firewall Mod and 10371 for the Tailwheel Steering and
Rudder Pushrod Mod.

Regards

John Heykoop
XS Mono G-JHKP (kit 536)

On 31 Oct 2010, at 20:47, "Moore, Dave" <Dave.Moore@lr.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm preparing a "Permit to Fly" application for my Mono XS and have
two questions with respect to two "Graham Singleton Mods.  I've searched
the forum archives and found some 2008 correspondence, and am wondering
if there have been any developments.

> Phenolic Firewall Mod:  This does not seem to be a LAA Standard mod,
should I apply for it as a Repeat Mod with concommitant fee..?

> XS Rudder Pushrod Mod:  This appears as on the LAA list a Standard Mod
(11414) for XS Trigears, does it apply to the Mono as well..?