Europa-List: Singleton Firewall and Pushrod Rudder Drive Mods

Subject: Europa-List: Singleton Firewall and Pushrod Rudder Drive Mods
From: Moore Dave <Dave.Moore@lr.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:47:36
Folks,

I'm preparing a "Permit to Fly" application for my Mono XS and have two
questions with respect to two "Graham Singleton Mods.  I've searched the
forum archives and found some 2008 correspondence, and am wondering if
there have been any developments.

Phenolic Firewall Mod:  This does not seem to be a LAA Standard mod,
should I apply for it as a Repeat Mod with concommitant fee..?

XS Rudder Pushrod Mod:  This appears as on the LAA list a Standard Mod
(11414) for XS Trigears, does it apply to the Mono as well..?

Regards,

Dave

Dave Moore
Mono XS 550