RE: Europa-List: Need help with removal of landing gear frame

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Need help with removal of landing gear frame
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:14:10
Hi! Luc.
Further to Nev's suggestion below I'd suggest using some copper bars as the
heat transfer medium.
I had used carefully taped cling film when I fitted mine so it came out
easily.
Of course the powder coating will increase the diameter so you will need
some clearance making to get the frame back in and it will also need freshly
bedding on the new  Redux Flox mix. I also used saddle washers between the
finally positioned tube and the bolt heads/nuts.
Regards
Bob Harrison

  _____