Re: Europa-List: Singleton firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Singleton firewall
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:56:55
this any good Bill?=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________
=0AFrom: "Bill &amp; Sue" <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@mat
ronics.com=0ASent: Wednesday, 13 October, 2010 17:54:34=0ASubject: Europa-L
 Sue" <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>=0A=0ADoes anyone have any information or
advice on fitting the Singleton firewall =0Amod? I do have a sheet of paper
 which I think I recall was from Graham but =0Alooking for any further info
rmation has drawn a blank and the information has =0Adisappeared from the L
AA site as far as I can see.=0AThere looks to be quite a bit of 'adjustment
' to make it fit satisfactorily...=0AIn particular a photo or two may help
me avoid filing something off I shouldn't!=0A=0A=0AThanks!=0A=0A=0ABill=0A
=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/v
=======