Re: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 914 manifold pressure increase questions for

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 914 manifold pressure increase questions for
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:06:19

Jim,
Yes, it can be used in flight.  True about the MP vs. Airbox, that's why I
think I may need to fly down to Lockwood.
I was hoping I had a leak in the carbs or MP gauge something akin to that
but it doesn't seem to have a leakage anywhere, and besides that would drive
the MP down not up with altitude...
What I am seeing Jim is a steady rise in MP with altitude increase with a
fixed throttle.  That is weird as the manuals don't seem to indicate that
should happen except for the high airbox temp cutback.

Regards to Heather,
Bud