Re: Europa-List: Radiator Cap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Radiator Cap
From: Moore Dave <Dave.Moore@lr.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:35:45

Pete,

Many thanks for replying to my radiator cap query.

A strange thing happened.  That radiator cap note was one I submitted a
few months ago.  Last night I tried to submit a new note (asking for
advice on a poorly running 914), but the forum server ignored my new
message and re-posted the old message...  Seems to be something to do
with me changing my email provider.

Nonetheless, thanks again for taking the trouble to reply.  Your advice
is spot on - that is exactly what I did.!  It's the cap for a BMW F650
motorcycle....

Best regards,

Dave.

Dave Moore