Europa-List: What a great time

Subject: Europa-List: What a great time
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:34:15
Jeff,

Thank you for putting the event together...it was  fantastic.  Kim, Kevi
n, and myself all made it home safely today.  Bob  is down in Florida vi
siting with some old buddies of his.  As Fred  stated the Europa was des
igned for trips like ours.  We had strong head  winds which precluded us
 from making the trip back in two days.   Although, our stay in Winslow,
 AZ last night was too funny.  We were  offered a courtesy car which the
 line man stated was donated to the  FBO.  It was a blue1981 Plymouth Re
liant K station wagon.  We were  informed that the car was not insured a
nd didn't have current  registration or plates.  However, not to worry,
everyone in town knows  the vehicle.  What a hoot.  We kept thinking of
the Eagles song "Take it  Easy."

Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the event.   It sure was nice
to finally put faces with so, so many names on this  great forum.

Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914