Europa-List: Next steps -

Subject: Europa-List: Next steps -
From: Cleve Lee <clevelee@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:15:17
Hi All,

I've recently undergone some brain surger yfor an AVM which gave me a 3%
chance of brain re-bleed if not fixed.  I considered the Sport Pilot
route (given that 97% odds are still pretty good) but then opted for the
surgery which has been 100% effective in eliminating all problems.  This
reopens the option of my full flight medical (which anything over 1%
problems is iffy to get.)

I had used the 'opportunity' to sell my Jab 3300 which with an early S/N
had potential for being problematic.

Now to get to my point.  What has anyone heard about the BMW R1200 which
has potential for being linked to a Rotax C gear box since the trans and
engine are separate, and what ever happened to the testing done with the
R 1100? by Europa?  Still plan to build the bird to meet LSA specs
though.

Anyone have any comments on the Honda Fit/Jazz engine conversion?