Europa-List: Re: Batteries and fuel systems

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Batteries and fuel systems
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 17:07:27

Hi Will

914 fuel system:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=28612
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=28355
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27522

Using a PC545:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=30710

Also a 2.2 amp total loss NiMh battery:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=30502

Using a SD20S  as mail alternator on vacuum pad and a LR3C regulator:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=28318

Hope that helps.
Ron Parigoris

BTW PTAG, I was cleaning kitchen floor yesterday and washing off mop in kitchen
sink. we have a yellow lab. Anyway it didn't take long for the strainer to get
clogged. after a while the dog hair began to get few and far between. I decided
to try an experiment, I made a template to only expose a 3/16" hole. Dog hair
had no problem with just a fews hairs that would somehow lay across 3/16"
hole and after a while just clog it.
I tried putting  a fine screen over intake and after a while it would clog. I
tried
a course screen and it would allow hairs to get through and clog the 3/16"
outlet.
I even left the drain wide opened which was about a 1" opening that had a thin
cross over it with a ~ 3/16" hole in the center. Dog hair would clog that as
well
after a while.
Bottom line dog hair is bad stuff to get in your tank. I don't think not having
a screen on tank outlets will save you by just passing hair through to filter,
it will create a net and then catches debris and other hair like a magnet.

Read this topic online here: