Europa-List: RR dogs & ponies

Subject: Europa-List: RR dogs & ponies
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:27:48

...here's an idea...

How about after breakfast Saturday...say 9:00 am...we gather in the
lodge meeting room...give everyone an opportunity to speak for up to
5-6 minutes...basically to introduce themselves and give a snapshot of
their Europa experience...but also to bring up topics of particular
interest for later discussion...and...if an individual feels he has
some expertise in a particular area and would volunteer to lead a
discussion on a specific topic...we could have a board set up to list
topics, time slots, and location (meeting rm., at the air strip, or
around a specific aircraft).

I'm hesitant to suggest anything more specific since much of our
activity will be weather dependent and subject to change.

Fred