Re: Europa-List: Fwd: RR Up-Date #13 Dog & Poney Show

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: RR Up-Date #13 Dog & Poney Show
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 08:55:01
Hi Jim,
Yes I agree we might need more time. How about depending on weather we
decide on the meetings. I say this because what better time for those
that are still building to go flying than in the AM on Saturday... Or
it may be later in the day on Saturday that makes more sense (weather
depending). I believe the most inspiring part of building is the
thought of flight.
Ii looks like the official gathering needs to be on Saturday as some
might not get in till then. Plus... those 2nd day arrivals may not get
in till sometime after breakfast. We could make an afternoon of it.
Just a thought.

Now the weather is beautiful this AM in Tennessee so I'm going
flying... LOL!

Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush