Re: Europa-List: 82UL Mogas

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 82UL Mogas
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:42:04

On 08/30/2010 05:46 PM, Guerner Remi wrote:

> The informations I provided are the results of my own measurements
> using the well known "test tube with water" method. Again, at this time,
> they show about 4% in SP95 and nome in SP98. On the rare french airports
> which deliver Mogas, they switched from 95 to 98 for that reason.

Thanks a lot for this info! I understood that the quality of fuel in
France depends a lot where you buy it.
When we visit Ilona's parents, who live close to Barcelonnette, we make
a fuel stop in Troyes where we tank AVGAS, and in Barcelonnette we
usually buy fuel at a fuel station (the airport is often out of AVGAS
anyway).

Next time we will buy 98 octane!

Thanks,
Frans