Europa-List: Torque Tube clamps.... Pardon the advert but.... if needs

Subject: Europa-List: Torque Tube clamps.... Pardon the advert but.... if needs
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:28:54

Hi! All.
Please excuse my advertising but it is relevant to most on the Europa Forum.

I'm getting a trickle of dissatisfied "Loctite Mod." people requiring my
Torque Tube clamp mod. and am about to commence with another batch, anyone
in "dithering" mode should now "grasp the nettle" and place an order as soon
as possible, please. (no disrespect intended!)

Regards
Bob Harrison .