Re: Europa-List: Europa Sounds in Flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Sounds in Flight
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:32:46
Troy,
Airbus wings do the same thing compared to the Boeing wing. Always tell,
without looking, whether it is an Airbus flying overhead by the noise of
the wings. My children  can tell me!!
 Maybe Mr Dykins got it "perfect" after all. Just a thought in my
jetlagged state, back from Perth flying all night!!
Tim
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street'
Fendalton,