Europa-List: Rough River Up-Date # 9

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River Up-Date # 9
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:12:24

Hello All,
I've been out of state at my sons graduation from the Army basic and
AIT training. I was away from my computer so haven't had a chance to
up-date the list.
Looks like this will be the place to be for any Europa builder / flyer
in north America. 15 and possible 16 Europas! Now this is going to be
FUN!
If anyone is missing from this list or wants to be added to it let me
know.
Best regards,
Jeff R.

Jeff & Mary Buhrans - N55XS Flying Baby Blue in.
Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Gold Rush Flying In
Troy & Donna Maynor - Flying his brand new Mono Classic ;o)..
Jim & Lynne Puglise - Driving the air conditioned control tower, beer
bar, meeting place/motor home. ;o)
Fred Kline.... All the way from Orcas Island, WA
John & Susan Lawton - N245E Flying his Jab powered Europa
Bob & Maureen Borger N914XL Flying In from Texas in... Little Dragon
Lady.
Paul McAllister...  N378PJ Back in the country and getting new cowl
mods ready.
Jim & Heather Butcher - Flying in
Bud Yearly - N12AY Flying in... Yea Bud!
Jim Brown - N398JB - AKA JimBob. Flying up with Bud in formation. Keep
em separate boys!
John & Paddy Wigney - Flying in the good ship N262WF

Plus as you all know here are some fun loving, die hard, Europa
owners / fans / previous dealer from California! Bring em on boys!

Bob Lindsay - Flying in N77EU Turbo Toy. Flight of 3 maybe 4
Erich Trombley - Flying in N28ET Classic mono 914. Flight of 3 maybe 4
Kim Prout - Flying in N111EU The classic mono featured in July Kit
Planes Magazine Flight of 3 maybe 4

And Here's to Kevin Klinefelter N211KA getting in on the fun!! Let us
know Kevin when you can... Maybe the 4th of the 3 ;0)

  Annual Rough River Fly In. September 17th & 18th 2010 and beyond!