RE: Europa-List: Texel Fly-in Sept 17-19 2010

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Texel Fly-in Sept 17-19 2010
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 20:25:13

Hi! Goff.
Thanks for the "heads up" I was thinking I had already registered but on
checking find not, so I have now.
All very much presuming I can get respite time off and must be back on time
to start a journey to Ayr for Ivor's Daughters' wedding on 21st!(regretfully
overland !)
Last year I flew direct over the North Sea and found it a "breeze" but I'd
want the weather to oblige for a similar trip this time.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG