Europa-List: Coolant temperature sensor

Subject: Europa-List: Coolant temperature sensor
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:28:28
Good day,
        Perhaps I need a logic translator to prescribe the directions I read
---From the following:  (legal ramifications are NOT involved here)
        In the Rotax 914 series Installation Manual sits a table on page
48/01JUL'08, above which the following text is set:
"Depending on the achieved maximum values of the cylinder head temperature
and the coolant temperature following action are necessary."
The table then exhibits 'maximum values for Coolant temperature and cylinder
head temperature', under which for certain values the corrective action is
"Additional instruments for displaying coolant temperature is necessary...."

        Am I wrong or do I need to install a coolant temperature sensor to
see if I need to install a coolant temperature sensor?

I'm sorry to disturb otherwise normal activity to address this logic twist,
but I would appreciate any response applicable......
Cheers, Ferg