Re: Europa-List: ELSA saga continues

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ELSA saga continues
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:08:19

On Jul 22, 2010, at 1:53 PM, Bud Yerly wrote:

> I argued that the experimental plane is a continuous experiment

Bud...couldn't agree w/ you more...

As for the rest of your post, let me take a moment and acknowledge you
for what you bring to the Europa community...what you do is way beyond
the scope and responsibility of a company rep...and I want you to know
how much I appreciate what you do and your willingness to share it
with everyone. The process you describe regarding how our birds may be
able to be shoe-horned into the LSA is valuable information...it goes
in my special "Bud's Wisdom" file. I can only guess at the time you've
devoted to this subject...but I do know how long it takes me to put
together a concise but comprehensive letter on a given subject, so I
thank you again for your efforts on my behalf.

See ya at RR,

Fred