Europa-List: Re: Sun Shades

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun Shades
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:48:46

Hi Again,
The website for the sun shades I have is http://www.aero-shields.com/. Go to
the shop online page and click on the general purpose page. Mine measure 10" x
24" ea. and cost a whopping $75.00 for the pair. They are  very simple;
material, grommets, with suction cups through the grommets, but I like 'em and
they work good. Occasionally I may touch one of the backs of the suction cups
with my headset if I lean to the side to look around. One of the guys at the
field said I should have just gone to Wallyworld and bought a thing for cars,
then he said he had had several blow away when he opened his canopy. Oh well.
That's why we're experimental.....
Troy

Read this topic online here: