Europa-List: Re: Sun Shades

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun Shades
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:41:18

Jim and Heather,
I just installed a set of sun shades that I bought from a vendor I met at Sun n
Fun. They work great. I am at work and don't have the info with me right now,
but I'll send you a link later. Mine were almost the size they sell for an RV7
or 9 I think. They are bronze in color, a screen like material dipped in what
appears to be silicone or something. You can see through the mesh a little but
it also shades. They shade very well and can't be blown off by prop wash when
the doors are open. They are held on with suction cups about 1 inch in diameter.
I have a small piece he gave me at Sun n Fun as a sample if you want it.

Troy Maynor
33.3 hours to date on my
Europa Monowheel Classic

Read this topic online here: