Re: Europa-List: Tri Gear europa xs for training

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tri Gear europa xs for training
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:16:57

Tony,

Frank Wood has or had a Europa based in Alberta, Lethbridge I think,
I may be able to dig up a contact for him.
My aircraft is registered at 1390 gross. I'm 6' if I think big and my
passenger is 220 lbs if he thinks small, we manage to fit with a
reasonable degree of comfort.
I think you will be able to build up time in the aircraft if you can
find a willing instructor.
As for composites, take a trip to your nearest glider club, sailplane
enthusiasts know there is only one material to use for aircraft.

Regards,

Dave C-FBZI, 912S Trigear in Ontario