Europa-List: Europa trailer height?

Subject: Europa-List: Europa trailer height?
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:45:31
        I measured my monowheel on the trailer (no fin-top items) attached
to my car and found close to 6'9'. With the trailer disengaged, I would
guess it to be too tight to fit under 6'3", especially over the bumps unless
you tied the tail down under compression and lowered the trailer tongue.
Under-inflating the main won't do it either, but perhaps removing the
tailwheel would give a few more inches.....
        Sorry,
Ferg