Europa-List: French RSA Euro-Fly-In, July 14-18

Subject: Europa-List: French RSA Euro-Fly-In, July 14-18
From: Guerner Remi <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:40:44

Hi all,
This year the french RSA fly-in will take place in Saint Yan on July
14-18. The airfield is located 160 Nm south east from Paris. The 5 day
fly-in is set to be a major european aviation event, with daily
airshow, forums, exibitors, workshops, etc... and of course good
french food and wine.
Most of the 25 french built Europas  will attend one day or another. I
hope that many others come from all over Europe so that we can
demonstrate the strength of the Europa family.
For more information: http://www.euro-fly-in.com/
If you have questions, please let me know.
Looking fwd welcoming you there.
Best regards

Remi Guerner
F-PGKL

Note: For those coming from the north, be careful that there will be
very extensive flight restrictions on July 14: no flight possible in
the Paris region all day. Make sure you check NOTAMS and Sup AIP
before leaving: http://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/