Europa-List: Rough River Dates/ Confirmed

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River Dates/ Confirmed
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:52:08

Gentleman,
I just got off the phone with the reservations manager at Rough River.
Indeed we will be seeing you all on the weekend of September the 17th
& 18th. The week before was just too busy up there. As of now here is
a list of whats available for both nights. We need to call and book now.

6 None smoking rooms.
5 smoking
3 regular cabins
3 deluxe cabins
3 executive cabins.

Deluxe & executive have 2 bedrooms & 2 baths. I have booked the larger
so we for sure have a large room for a social one night. They ask that
all wanting to attend and get the group discount that we call within
the next week to book. I would try and do it before Friday. It may be
a good idea and cheeper for some couples to team up with a cottage.
Your call.
Within two weeks out we need to let the Kitchen know what time we
would like to eat as a group. I will remind you all of that as we get
closer so we can choose a time.
Lets get lots of Europa's or anything else that fly's there and make
this the largest gathering on this side of the pond!
Bud... if your out there we need you!  Bob... if your out there we
need you. ;o)

Here is the air nave link.  http://www.airnav.com/airport/2I3

Let me know if I can answer any questions and here is a list to
confirm all that are coming. Lets add to this as we go and I'll keep
it fresh. If there is anything missing please add and send back.

Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush

Jeff & Mary B. Flying Baby Blue ... (Sorry Jeff but I believe I have
the wrong spelling for your name in my phone. Get me out of this, text
it to me and don't tell Mary ;o(
Jeff & Karen Roberts Flying N128LJ
Troy & Donna Maynor Flying ________
Jim & Lynne Puglise
Fred Kline... All the way from California?
John & Susan Lawton Flying his Jab powered Europa... right?
John Wigney ??
Bob Borger Flying from Texas!