Re: Europa-List: Rough River Report

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River Report
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:17:08

Gents,

I'm hoping to fly in this year, weather permitting.  Either date will work for
us.  Just let us know so we can make reservations.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Jun 19, 2010, at 10:56, JEFF ROBERTS wrote:

> Guy's,
> I just got off the phone with reservations at Rough River Park. Looks like
> depending
on turnout, we are limited in the accommodations for the weekend of Sept.
11th. Whats available on Friday is not good for Saturday. Now if we book just
saturday night there are at this point 2 cottages, 7 non smoking rooms and
7 smoking and the Sunday night opens up nice. Of course there is the work on
Monday thing.

> On the weekend after, September the 17th & 18th we would be wide open with a
total of 25 rooms and cottages for Friday and 26 total on Saturday. Labor Day
weekend is quite booked so if we are to do something I think we should take a
head count as to how many would be able to make it... weather pending of course.
I guess we plan on driving if weather doesn't agree.

> Maybe we should start a list here just to see how many think they have the
> time
and desire to make it happen this year. My plate is full but this for me moves
up the priority list quit high. I know I know I'm one of the ones that live
close. ;o)