Re: Europa-List: Piano hinge for cowling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Piano hinge for cowling
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:30:29

Rick-

I just started mine today, same setup.=C2- I set up one half of the hinge
s on the lower cowling.=C2- I first drilled 1/8 every 2 inches in the hin
ge material the cowl about 1/8 (thickness of a tongue depressor) from the e
dge of the from the edge.=C2- I clekoed the lower half of the hinge in an
d tomorrow will put some flox on the cowling and use 1/8 pop rivets to atta
ch the lower half of the hinge.=C2- After it sets, I will file it a littl
e to permit the upper half to go into it.=C2-

If=C2-questions, call on my cell:=C2- 941-875-5684.

Jim Puglise A-283 =C2-=C2-=C2-