Re: Europa-List: Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:44:21
Thanks Chuck,
September 11th it is. I'll be looking forward to it.  My only
obstacles would be weather or a delay of my sons graduating army basic
training, AIT, & Air born the week before. I doubt that would be an
issue unless he screws up, but I doubt that... ;o)
Anyway lets all hope for good weather so we can have lots of Europas!
Maybe we should start a count of intended participants.
Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush