Europa-List: Re: Dog box size and flap.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Dog box size and flap.
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:30:59

On the figures below I would like to see pictures of the opening if
possible. When I take Goldrush down for the winter annual I was going
to start cutting on the dog box to reduce it and fix a flap. I would
like to see what others have done to reduce the box size and opening
if possible. I now have much lower temps. I can't get the CHT's to
break 250 F even on a hot day climb.

Hey Paul... did you ever get your mods on that completed? Just curious.

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush