Europa-List: 2nd Dutch Light Aircraft Fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: 2nd Dutch Light Aircraft Fly-in
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:55:49

Following Ramio's question in another topic, I would like to inform everyone
that
the 2010 Dutch Light Aircraft Fly-in will be held from 17-19 September 2010.

All information to be found on  www.flyin.nl (www.flyin.nl) , signing in for
this event is open (to date some 40 planes have already signed in).

Let's try to have an even longer Europa line-up than the impressive one we had
last year!

Of course, credit where credit's due: europaphiles Tim Weert and Henk Roelofs
are
the great initiators and organizers of this great event!

--------
Marcel
(Classic Tri-Gear PH-MZW - formerly G-BWON)

Read this topic online here: