Re: Europa-List: 912S - Flying in rain

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912S - Flying in rain
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:51:47

Svein, Have flown with several groups of all sorts of Europas through rain
over the years, and have not known anyone to have any problems with the
engine system. Have heard but not experienced of propeller problems, and
would usually deliberately reduce prop RPM if rain cannot be avoided.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ