Re: Europa-List: Underseat Fuel System

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Underseat Fuel System
From: duanefamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:51:36

you could end up sitting in a very uncomfortable puddle

I thought of this as a very unconfortable idea also.....so I drilled a sma
ll "weep" hole in the corner of each pan and epoxied in a small brass tube
 to the underside of the aircraft. I would prefer to lose this fuel than
 land with it.

Mike Duane
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear