Re: Europa-List: Wiring diagram for Europa supplied harness

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wiring diagram for Europa supplied harness
From: Jim Brown <acrojim7534@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:51:25
Will, I thank I have a wiring diagram for the supplied wiring harness by Eu
ropa...I will be in the hanger tomorrow and will look thru my old papers..
=0A=0AJim Brown=0A=0A-=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom
: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>=0ATo: "europa-list@matronics.com" <
europa-list@matronics.com>=0ASent: Mon, June 7, 2010 3:31:32 PM=0ASubject:
Europa-List: Wiring diagram for Europa supplied harness=0A=0A--> Europa-Lis
t message posted by: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>=0A=0ADear all=0A
=0ADoes anyone have a wiring diagram for the Europa supplied harness - the
one where the leads are Marked M1 M2 etc E1, A1 A2 etc.?- I bought the ha
rness with the kit in 2002.=0A=0AIf anyone does it would save a huge amount
 of puzzling if you could scan and email it to me.=0A=0Athanks in advance
===0A=0A=0A