Europa-List: Re: Europa News

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa News
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 03:34:20

The way KW ended up claiming 1000 kits sold was the same as his bookkeeping:
very
creative. I know for one thing that every tail kit, even if the customer never
came back, was noted as a plane sold. I don't know the exact further details,
but if everyone who buys something from you is put down as someone who will
eventually buy a full plane, you can rack up sales pretty quickly. At least
he was honest in listing kits sold, not kits delivered...

I was also disappointed to see EA 2004 only sold four. That would mean I am
responsible
for an impressive 25% of their turnover, but for all our benefit I would
rather that had not been the case!

Jeroen

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=44165

Read this topic online here: