Re: Europa-List: Is it practical to do a new Classic firewall forward

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Is it practical to do a new Classic firewall forward
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:28:08
Graeme=0AWhy don't you use the XS firewall forward kit. Better viz over the
 nose, better access behind the engine easier access at the front too. =0AR
adiators are from aircon units and might be difficult to source, oil cooler
 different too. Plenty of Classics have gone this way.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A
=0A________________________________=0AFrom: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk
>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Monday, 24 May, 2010 15:53:42=0AS
ubject: Europa-List: Is it practical to do a new Classic firewall forward
=0A=0A=0AWhile still waiting =0Afor prices for the Firewall forward kit for
 my classic kit in =0Aconstruction, and expect it to be expensive,  I wonde
red, if using a =0A912 engine whether I cant just use the unused classic co
wls etc that I have =0Aalready, I have a 912 in my C42 which doesnt get any
where near warm enough even =0Awith taped up rads, so Its not likely to be
a cooling issue. Presumably I could =0Astill get the right exhaust, oil coo
ler, radiator etc - isnt the rest standard =0Arotax? The europa engine moun
t must be the same as well=0A =0AAm I missing =0Asomething?=0A =0A =0AGraem