Europa-List: Re: Anyone use D-sub connectors to connect instrument modul

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Anyone use D-sub connectors to connect instrument module?
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:57:08

Hi Ira

"I have three CPCs, left right and center tunnel."
How do you get to your left and right CPCs?
Are they located inside instrument module where with instrument module in place
and front panel inserts removed you access CPCs inside instrument module? If
this is the case are they mounted to instrument module or firewall?
Or are CPCs mounted to bottom of instrument module where they are accessed from
the bottom of instrument module (could access with instrument module and front
panels in place)?

Sorry for confusing, when I mentioned fuse wires I was referring to fuselage
wires,
we have a bundle on the port side and also on starboard that needs to get
into instrument module, low amperage stuff for the most part (nothing to do with
fusible links), fuselage wires for:
*switches on sticks
*fuel flow transducers (2)
*fuel gage sender
*stabilator antiservo servo
*aileron servo
*E-Bus and always Hot-bus that live resident on back of starboard headrest need
to plumb electron flow into instrument module
*airspeed switch for gear warning
*D10a magnitometer
*20% throttle reed switch
*gear down latch reed switch