Europa-List: Mono Wheel Qualified Instructors available for checkouts

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Qualified Instructors available for checkouts
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:32:52
Gentlemen,
Do we have any qualified instructors for mono wheel insurance checkouts
in your area.

As our monowheel owners eventually find, if they wish to sell their
aircraft, finding a good instructor locally can be a challenge.
Here on the East Coast I too no longer have a stable of qualified
instructors.  I'm afraid, in today's litigious society some insurers now
require complex aircraft checkouts as a condition for insurance or they
will not insure loss in motion.

If you know of anyone still willing to fly checkouts in the mono, please
email me so I may begin a list.

Bud Yerly
US Europa Dealer
budyerly@msn.com<mailto:budyerly@msn.com>