Re: Europa-List: Charging Problem Solved(914)maybe

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Charging Problem Solved(914)maybe
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 19:16:18

Hi All,
To add to Steven's experience and data points but toward our fleet's 914
installalations...
My regulator has been mounted on the passenger footwell front inside the
plenum providing fresh air via NACA to the air intake. So far so good, only
175 hours to date...
Any other 914 data out there?

P.S. Steven and Ian and Irene. It was very good to meet you all. I just flew
over the Sierra from Sacramento to Bishop Ca (over Yosemite) showing a
groundspeed of 175 knots level at 17,500'. Ok, there was a smokin' tailwind.
And yes, I am having one heck of a lot of fun.

Kevin
914 Mono-wheel