Europa-List: Redundant Steam Driven for Engine Monitoring System

Subject: Europa-List: Redundant Steam Driven for Engine Monitoring System
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:49:54

Gidday,
I am going to be using some automated Engine Information System such as the EIS
4000 on my newly acquired 914. I want a few steam driven instruments as well,
and already have the UMA Tacho, and the Manifold Pressure Gauge in 2 1/4". I
want to purchase a UMA Airbox Differential Pressure Gauge, and will probably go
with the same presentation for consistency, the 2 1/4", but was wondering if
there are other gauges others believe are good Redundancy solutions, for engine
monitoring. Is these 3 enough? These 3 will be on a different buss to the EIS.

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Aussie