Europa-List: Any Suggestions on a A&P PRep Course?

Subject: Europa-List: Any Suggestions on a A&P PRep Course?
From: Jeffrey J Paris <jeffreyjparis@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:01:50
Hello Listers,In the process of building two amateur built experimentals, wh
ich are a Zenith Zodiac CH601XL and currently finishing up a Europa Monowhee
l Classic =C2-I have accrued enough hours to convince my local FSDO to sig
n off on taking the Airframe and Powerplant exams. =C2-Does anyone out in
internet airplane building land know of or can vouch for a quality A&P prepa
ration course to satisfy all 3 parts of the FAA A&P requirements i.e., writt
en, oral and practical tests? =C2-Prefereably somewhere close to Rochester
, NY if possible?Thanks for your time and consideration.Jeff Paris