Re: Europa-List: Effects of Flaps and Ailerons on Pitch Trim

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Effects of Flaps and Ailerons on Pitch Trim
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:08:34
Further to my previous post, if one were to optimize the airfoil of the
flying tail to minimize drag (which I had incorrectly presumed Don D had
done), then the tailplane would have had a very slight inverted camber,
calculated such that no trim-tab offset would have been required at the
"target" cruise speed.

Cheers,
Pete

--
"A man is not old until his regrets take the place of his dreams. "