Europa-List: Sensenich prop mounting

Subject: Europa-List: Sensenich prop mounting
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:10:57

Jeff,

As you have a 912ULS and Sensenich, perhaps you can answer my dumb
question.
Took the Warp Drive off yesterday and went to install the Sensenich.
The Warp Drive hub is machined to fit the lip on the engine prop
flange, the Sensenich has a flat face on the rear of the hub.
Seems like I now need a spacer and longer bolts and longer drive
bushings - how is your prop set up?.
I can't get hold of Charley till tomorrow , needless to say this
weekend's weather would have been great for flying

Dave