Re: Europa-List: Re: Electronic Mind Needed /Problem Solved

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Electronic Mind Needed /Problem Solved
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:37:13
Hey Guys,
I cant tell you what value I place on this resource. After reading all
the suggestions and talking to some in person, I have a new
understanding my planes electrical system.
Keep in mind I had some of the wiring done by an A&P so digging into
this problem for for me wasn't easy.
I first want to say.... PROBLEM SOLVED! It was a bad crimp connector
in line from the +b & C. After staring at this thing long enough,
reading your post and staring at the original wiring diagram it
finally dawned on me where I may have a problem. As soon as I could
check it it was there. My bird is charging again and flying great!
I took the time to rebalance the carbs and it has never ran better.
Used the new Carb-mate with the led's and man does that thing make the
job easier! By the way I have an extra carb mate if anyone is
interested.
I''m today and tomorrow trying to clear my calendar to fly her to Sun-
N-Fun.
To all those post from you guys I just want to say a very special
THANKS! Having the minds of people / experts all over the world to
pick from is a wonderful thing!

Best Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush Charging & Flying again.

P.S. If I don't make it to Sun-N-Fun make sure you all discuss Rough
River and choose a date. Maybe one has been chosen?